Your privacy is important to us
Allied Global delivers business and technology outsourcing solutions that help our customers grow their companies. We are committed to ensuring the integrity and privacy of our Customer Personal Information, and that of our customers’ end user.
Allied Global delivers business and technology outsourcing solutions that help our customers grow their companies. We offer a variety of solutions, including omnichannel customer interaction services, back-office solutions, Project Management Officers, and high-end technology solutions that include IT Outsourcing, Web and App Development, Digital Solutions, and others. Due to the nature of the services, we are committed to ensuring the integrity and privacy of our Customer Personal Information, and that of our customers’ end user.
Our company’s privacy practices are developed in accordance with the applicable legislation relating to privacy and information security, which may include, but is not limited to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), as nationally implemented, supplemented, amended and replaced from time to time (“GDPR”), the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”).
Allied Global is committed to ensuring that our privacy management practices comply with the Applicable Privacy Laws as well as with our customer contract agreements, which may include assisting our customers with their own privacy compliance requirements. We work, together with our customers, to protect their privacy in all the services we offer.
Scope and Application
Protecting the privacy of our clients is an integral part of our services, and all the members of Allied Global’s executive team have the responsibility to enable and oversee operational compliance with Allied Global’s privacy policies and procedures within their own areas of responsibility, ensuring all business units are properly aware of and resourced to meet our privacy obligations.
When you visit our website for the first time, we ask for your consent before using cookies that are not necessary for the functionality of our website, but we also give you the liberty to change your preferences at any time.
For this purpose, we may send one or more cookies, which are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters, to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. A cookie may also gather information for us about how you use our website and allow us to provide a better web browsing experience to you and other over time. It is important to mention that the cookies we send WILL NOT give us access to your computer or allow us to collect or process any personal information that you have not given us.
You will always have the liberty of adjusting your web browser’s settings to detect or disable cookies if you prefer, but this may affect the navigation of our site.
End User Personal Information
What End User Personal Information do we process?
In order to provide the best services to our customers, we process Personal Information that relates to End Users and which is entrusted to Allied Global by its customers. Such Personal Information consists of, among others:
- Email addresses
- Mailing addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Usernames and passwords, or other information for account administration
- IP addresses
- Customer behavioral information like interactions, preferences, habits, etc.
- Voice recordings, images, and video
- Financial information (such as credit card numbers, bank account names, among others)
How is End User Personal Information processed?
Allied Global processes End User Personal Information as instructed by our customers in order to:
- Provide products and services that are tailored to Customers’ and End Users’ requirements as defined in our contracts.
- Ensure that our products and services continue to be responsive to Customers’ and End Users’ requirements./li>
- Mailing addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Investigate and resolve incidents and Customer or End User complaints.
- Promote or sell products or services to End Users as directed by our customers, in accordance with any applicable marketing or telemarketing legislation; and,
- Write or modify software applications and computer code, on behalf of Allied Global customers.
How may we disclose End User Personal Information?
1. Third Party Service Providers:
- We may disclose End User Personal Information to certain vendors that provide us with services, such as IT services, legal, consulting, auditing, and other related services.
- We may also subcontract certain services to subcontractors, subject to the terms of our contracts with our customers.
- Where we enter a relationship with any vendor or subcontractor, we will have contracts in place to ensure that End User Personal Information is protected in accordance with Applicable Privacy Laws.
2. Group Companies:
- We may disclose some End User Personal Information between two or more of our group companies; including those in other countries, in order to ensure that we are dedicating the appropriate group resources to
3. Legal Obligations:
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and contracts with Customers.
- To protect our group operations and rights.
- To protect the rights and safety of our Customers and End Users.
- To comply with court orders, enforcement actions by regulator or any other legal proceedings.
- To pursue any remedies available to us or limit damages that we may suffer.
- To respond to requests from public and governmental authorities, including public and governmental authorities outside of Customers’ countries of establishment.
- To comply with any other relevant aspects of applicable laws from time to time, including applicable laws outside of Customers’ countries of establishment.
How do we protect End User Personal Information that is disclosed internationally?
Allied Global complies with the Applicable Privacy Laws when transferring End User Personal Information to and from different countries.
Allied Global has a policy that respects the record retention and will keep End User Personal Information only if it remains necessary or relevant for the purposes of providing services to Customers and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the contractual agreement with the Customer unless we need to keep information longer due to legal or regulatory requirements.
Allied Global does not verify the accuracy of End User Personal Information when it is received from a customer. The company relies on its customers to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the End User Personal Information that has been supplied to Allied Global for the identified purposes and for us to perform services for its customers.
Allied Global will take reasonable steps to maintain the integrity of the End User Personal Information and will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect any End User Personal Information in its custody.
Unless we specifically contract to do so as part of the provision of services to one of our customers, Allied Global will not generally respond directly to requests or inquiries from End Users with regards to the processing of their Personal Information. We will instead make reasonable efforts to direct inquiries and access requests made by End Users to the appropriate customer.
Our customers should always advise End Users to consult customers’ own privacy policies to familiarize themselves with their rights under Applicable Privacy Laws.